This is the second year my oldest is wearing this festive heart braid for Valentine’s Day. It’s so cute and it’s really easy!
1. Section the top hair off as you would if you were wearing it half up.
2. Divide that section in two pieces down the middle.
3. Braid each section individually, being sure to keep the braids toward the back of the head. 4. Secure each braid with an elastic.
5. Take one braid and coil it around itself at the top to create one side of the top of the heart. Secure with bobby pins.
6. Repeat step 5 on the other side.
7. Connect the end of both braids with another elastic to make the tail of the heart.
8. Secure with bobby pins where needed.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Check out some other Valentine’s Day fun here: